Gain insight into best practices for SQL Server optimization and ways to alleviate many root causes that can impact performance of your SQL Server database. Kevin also will discuss how to manage for planned and unplanned changes, speed time to implementation of your applications and ensure that your databases are running as they should.
You will learn how to:
* Identify the root cause of bottlenecks that hinder performance of your SQL Server environment
* Diagnose and fix T-SQL errors in development before code goes into production
* Learn new best practices for project planning and formatting your code
* Ensure that your code is scalable, optimized and validated
* Resolve 60-80% of the performance bottlenecks attributed to poorly written SQL
Posted December 19, 2006.